Monday, January 24, 2011

End is the Beginning- chloe m

Sorry team for missing this evening meeting, some things with my brother have not been so great lately. Anyway, this is the current state of my A0 installation illustration, I still want to work with the composition of the figure however this is where she stands so far.. not completely done but really just  need to fix up and tidy up.

I have also given thought to the external works away from the installation where I had mentioned at the meeting last saturday at the 1000pound bend, I was interested in working with furniture, I now am considering sticking to several varieties of chairs (yes, I am thinking everyone is reflecting and groaning of their own chairs project in second year) researching now with materials and the method.

Hope this evenings meeting went well..
what can I do for the next meeting?
What else is there to do for the exhibition that I can help out with?
-Chloe M

1 comment: